CONNECT + DEVELOP + INNOVATE
Brand: UTOPIA Festival
Campaign: Launching and first edition of the festival
What did they ask us for?
The first edition of a festival like UTOPIA has to be a success. A line-up that featured the best DJs in the world (David Guetta, Diplo, Armin Van Buuren, Martin Solveig, Rudimental, etc.) required a communication strategy to match.
What did we do?
As there is only one first edition, we developed a strategy in which:
– We defined the concepts to communicate across all social platforms.
– We designed those pieces to highlight to focus of the festival.
– Campaigns for attracting audience and selling tickets.
– We identified the keys to influencing more people to attend the festival.
– We produced content of all types, focused on the characteristics of those who generally attend this type of event.
What were the results?
– 30,000 tickets were sold.
– Although the comments at the beginning of the campaign were very negative (motivated by the bad press electronic music receives in Madrid), during the two days of the festival and in the weeks following, 95% of the comments were positive.
We managed to connect two people who met at the event, and who didn’t exchange numbers, to find each other again thanks to social network coverage and, who knows, it may just be the beginning of a new relationship! 🙂
Publicado en: FLUOR Projects